Fujitsu made a couple of press releases last week, announcing two things: a new release of Interstage BPM, Version 11, and our Cloud BPM offering. This post just contains links to articles on the subject of these announcements.
- Product Review: Interstage BPM V11 – Column 2
- Fujitsu Interstage BPM in the Cloud – Column 2
- Fujitsu BPM Cloud Challenges IBM, Oracle in Cloud Computing – Channel Insider
- Fujitsu fields BPM on cloud computing platform – Search SOA
- Fujitsu Announces Free Access to Enhanced Cloud BPM Platform – Enterprise Systems
- Fujitsu Cracks BPM Auto Discovery Code – CTO Edge
- Auto-Discovery Comes to BPM – IT Business Edge
- Fujitsu releases new version of Interstage BPM Captures hybrid collaborative process patterns – CBR
- Fujitsu Interstage BPM Version 11, Lets Businesses Proactively “Sense and Respond” to Change – SOA World
- Fujitsu Announces Free Access to its Enhanced Cloud BPM Platform for Solution Providers and Enterprise Teams – EBizQ
- Process intelligence tools reduce guesswork, increase payout of BPM – Search CIO Midmarket
- Process intelligence tools reduce guesswork, increase payout of BPM – a writeup on the use of Process Discovery at ESI.
- Fujitsu gives BPM users a helping hand – article by David Worthington at SD Times.
While there are many small features in the Version 11 release, the two main ones are a significantly extended capabilities in Dynamic BPM and extended tenant management capabilities. The latter feature helps to support the extended cloud BPM offering which includes a complete BPM design, development, and run-time capability which is free for small teams.