I am attending the Fujitsu Labs of America Technology Symposium again, and today’s topic is one very dear to me: how clouds and ‘Ambient Intelligence’ can be distributed to transform the human experience. Here is a summary of a couple of talks. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Fujitsu
Governance, Risk & Compliance Webinar
I have a small part in a webinar being presented tomorrow on Governance, Risk, and Compliance, and particularly how Open Pages has built a GRC solution on the Fujitsu Interstage BPM patform. OpenPages is the leading provider of integrated risk management solutions for global companies. Most of the webinar time will go to John Hagerty, Vice President of Research, Gartner who will talk about the need and benefit of risk management. Here is the link:
Interstage BPM Version 11 & Cloud
Fujitsu made a couple of press releases last week, announcing two things: a new release of Interstage BPM, Version 11, and our Cloud BPM offering. This post just contains links to articles on the subject of these announcements.
- Product Review: Interstage BPM V11 – Column 2
- Fujitsu Interstage BPM in the Cloud – Column 2
- Fujitsu BPM Cloud Challenges IBM, Oracle in Cloud Computing – Channel Insider
- Fujitsu fields BPM on cloud computing platform – Search SOA
- Fujitsu Announces Free Access to Enhanced Cloud BPM Platform – Enterprise Systems
- Fujitsu Cracks BPM Auto Discovery Code – CTO Edge
- Auto-Discovery Comes to BPM – IT Business Edge
- Fujitsu releases new version of Interstage BPM Captures hybrid collaborative process patterns – CBR
- Fujitsu Interstage BPM Version 11, Lets Businesses Proactively “Sense and Respond” to Change – SOA World
- Fujitsu Announces Free Access to its Enhanced Cloud BPM Platform for Solution Providers and Enterprise Teams – EBizQ
- Process intelligence tools reduce guesswork, increase payout of BPM – Search CIO Midmarket
- Process intelligence tools reduce guesswork, increase payout of BPM – a writeup on the use of Process Discovery at ESI.
- Fujitsu gives BPM users a helping hand – article by David Worthington at SD Times.
While there are many small features in the Version 11 release, the two main ones are a significantly extended capabilities in Dynamic BPM and extended tenant management capabilities. The latter feature helps to support the extended cloud BPM offering which includes a complete BPM design, development, and run-time capability which is free for small teams.