I run across all these great posts, and think about making pointers to them, but then time goes by…. Here are a collection of links from mid November till now:
- Max Pucher explains ACM – Max Pucher made an excellent video that outlines ACM and why it is so important.
- Case Management Explained by Jim Sinur – This video of Jim Sinur outlines the main points of case management and how it differs from (traditional) BPM.
- Illustrations for BPM, ACM, and other variants – Alexander Samarin uses an creative notation to help visualize the differences between the process approaches. Shows how the processes are created and evolve over time.
- Twibe on Adaptive Case Management – Join the twibe if interested in following the topic
- Business Process 2010 – Year in Review – Alberto Manuel gives an overview of the year’s top topics
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media – Adaptive Case Management – Max Pucher writes a timely piece on how ACM sites in the gap between traditional BPM and newer social software.
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE. – This post by Max Pucher includes a well done video that illustrates the differences.
- Adaptive Case Management in 2011 – Barb Mosher sums up the ACM situation, and then predicts the coming year.
- Column 2 : IBM Case Manager In Depth – A good overview of the IBM case manager by Sandy Kemsley
- Is “System of Engagment” to ECM as “Adaptive Case Management” is to BPM? – Reflects on the term “System of Engagement” and whether that relates to ACM or not.
- My Views on the Future of Adaptive Case Management – A stab at where ACM is at the end of 2010, and where it is likely to go in the future
- What is an Adaptive Process? – Frank Michael Kraft make an attempt to clarify the term “adaptive process” and how that relates to adaptive case management and business process management
- Keynote: Social Business Forecast: 2011 The Year of Integration –
- 11 favorite BPM blogs – Any list of favorite blogs that includes mine is always worth promoting 🙂
- BPM Blogs worth reading – And another!
Pingback: Tweets that mention Links for December | On Collaborative Planning -- Topsy.com